- Do all without regard to personal result,give up all results to The Lord,then neither good nor evil will affect you.
- Do not fight over methods.LOOK ONLY FOR REALISATION and choose the best method you can find to suit you.
- Buddha is the only prophet who said,'I do not care to know your various theories about God.What is the use of discussing all the subtle doctrines about the Soul ? Do good and be good.And this will take you to freedom and to whatever truth there is.................HE WORKS BEST WHO WORKS WITHOUT ANY MOTIVE,neither for money,nor for fame,nor for anything else;and when a man can do that,he will be a Buddha,AND OUT OF HIM WILL COME THE POWER TO WORK IN SUCH A MANNER AS WILL TRANSFORM THE WORLD.
- Wait,have patience,everything will come right in time.
- We are to give up and not take.
- Look upon every man,woman,and everyone as God.YOU CAN NOT HELP ANYONE,you can only serve:serve the children of the Lord,serve the Lord Himself,if you have the privilege.
- Arise,awake,with your hands stretched out to protect the spirituality of the world.
- The Highest way & the only way to ..................
It is the LIFE that is the highest and the only way to stir the hearts of people;it carries the personal magnetism.
- Those who are pure always in body,mind,and speech,who have strong devotion,who discriminate between the real and the unreal,who persevere in meditation and contemplation______________upon them alone the grace of the Lord descends.
- Your duty is to go on working,and then everything will follow of itself.
- WHEN YOU FEAR YOU ARE NOBODY.
- To advance oneself towards freedom,physical,mental and spiritual,and help others to do so is the supreme prize of man.
- Men,men,these are wanted;everything else will be ready,but strong,vigorous,believing young men,sincere to the backbone,are wanted.A hundred such and the world becomes revolutionised.
- Do not injure,if you cannot render help.Say not a word against any man's convictions so far as they are sincere.
- Arise,therefore,come forward,display the play of your superior power within,manifest it,and we are standing with offerings of deepest veneration in hand ready to worship you.
- MORALITY IS THE PATH TOWARDS FREEDOM,AND IMMORALITY LEADS TO BONDAGE.
- Value of Purity:------------
Purity is the condition of HIS mercy.
- So long as you have FAITH and HONESTY and DEVOTION,everything will prosper.
- IT IS FEAR ALONE THAT IS DEATH.YOU HAVE TO GO BEYOND ALL FEAR.SO FROM THIS DAY, BE FEARLESS.Off at once,to lay down your life for your own liberation and for the good of others.What good is it carrying along a load of bones and flesh!
- The goal of each soul is freedom,mastery-freedom from the slavery of matter and thought,mastery of external and internal nature.
- Ninety-nine percent of mankind work like slaves, and the result is misery; it is all selfish work.
................................If you buy a slave and tie him down in chains and make him work for you, he will work like a drudge, but there will be no love in him. So when we ourselves work for the things of the world as slaves, there can be no love in us, and our work is not true work.
- If working like slaves results in selfishness and attachment, working as Master of ouyr own mind give rise to the bliss of non-attachment............................
- The Vedas say the whole world is a mixture of independence and dependence, of freedom and slavery, but through it all shines the soul independent, immortal, pure, perfect, holy.
- Believe that the soul is immortal, infinite, and all-powerful.
- Know the Atman alone and give up all other vain words.
- ONLY THE FOOLS RUSH AFTER SENSE-ENJOYMENTS. It is to easy live in the senses. It is easier to run in the old groove, eating and drinking; but what these modern philosophers want to tell you is to take these comfortable ideas and put the stamp of religion on them. Such a doctrine is dangerous. DEATH LIES IN THE SENSES. LIFE ON THE PLANE OF THE SPIRIT IS THE ONLY LIFE, LIFE ON ANY OTHER PLANE IS MERE DEATH; THE WHOLE OF THIS LIFE CAN BE ONLY DESCRIBED AS A GYMNASIUM. WE MUST GO BEYOND IT TO ENJOY REAL LIFE.
- Even this world, this body and mind are superstitions; WHAT INFINITE SOULS YOU ARE! And to be tricked by twinkling stars! It is a shameful condition. YOU ARE DIVINITIES; the twinkling stars owe their existence to you.
- PROCLAIM THE GLORY OF THE ATMAN WITH THE ROAR OF A LION, and impart fearlessness unto all beings by saying “Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached”.
- IT IS PREFERABLE TO LIVE ON THE GRASS FOR THE SAKE OF DOING GOOD TO OTHERS.
- HE WHOSE BOOK OF THE HEART HAS BEEN OPENED NEEDS NO OTHER BOOKS.
- ALL KNOWLEDGE IS WITHIN US. ALL PERFECTION IS THERE ALREADY IN THE SOUL.
- Ever tell yourself “I AM HE”. These are words that will burn up the dross that is in the mind, words that will bring out THE TREMENDOUS ENERGY WHICH IS WITHIN YOU ALREADY, THE INFINITE POWER WHICH IS SLEEPING IN YOUR HEART.
- Mind you, the great benefit in this life is struggle. It is through that we pass. If there is any road to Heaven, it is through Hell. Through Hell to Heaven is always the way. When the soul has wrestled with circumstance and has met death, a thousand times death on the way, but nothing daunted, has struggled forward again and again and yet again -----------------------then the soul comes out as a giant and laughs at the ideal he has been struggling for, because he finds how much greater is he that the ideal.
- THE OBJECT OF LIFE IS TO LEARN THE LAWS OF SPIRITUAL PROGRESS.
Let not a ripple conquer the mind.......................................
BE ‘UNATTACHED’; let things work; let brain-centers work; work incessantly, but let not a ripple conquer the mind. Work as if you were a stranger in this land, a sojourner; work incessantly, but do not bind yourselves; bondage is terrible.
- WE SHALL HAVE TO WORK, GIVING UP ALTOGETHER ALL DESIRE FOR RESULTS. People will call us both good and bad. BUT WE SHALL HAVE TO WORK LIKE LIONS, KEEPING THE IDEAL BEFORE US, without caring whether “the wise ones praise or blame us”.
- NOT TALKING, THEORISING, ARGUMENTATION BUT REALISATION.
- ALL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL POWER ARE WITHIN AND NOT WITHOUT.
- This rascal ego must be obliterated. Powers to help mankind is with the silent ones who only live and love and withdraw their own personality entirely.
- No power in the universe can withhold from any one anything he really deserves.
- That purity which is the goal of work is realizable only through doing good to others.
- If in this hell of a world one can bring a little joy and peace even for a day into the heart of a single person, that much alone is true, this I have learnt after suffering all my life; all else is mere moonshine.
- Down with all sloth, down with all enjoyments here or hereafter.
- This world is a huge lunatic asylum where all men are mad, some after money, some after women, some after name or fame, and a few after God.
The whole secret: ---------
WORK! BE UNATTACHED! THAT IS THE WHOLE SECRET.
- BE BRAVE AND BE SNCERE; THEN FOLLOW ANY PATH WITH DEVOTION, AND YOU MUST REACH THE WHOLE.
The Importance of Being Unattached.
Work for them, love them, do good to them, sacrifice a hundred lives, if need be, for them, BUT NEVER BE ATTACHED.
- Be at peace. Do not disturb yourself. You never were in bondage, you never were virtuous or sinful.
- EACH MUST VERIFY FOR HIMSELF.
- DO NOT IDENTIFY YOUSELF WITH ANYTHING. Hold your mind free. All this that you see, the pains and miseries, are but the necessary conditions of this world; poverty and wealth and happiness are but momentary; they do not belong to our real nature at all.
- CONQURE YOURSELF, AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS YOURS.
- Be possessed of Shraddha (faith), or Virya (courage), attain to the knowledge of the Atman, and sacrifice your life for the good of others------------------------ this is my wish and blessing.
- MAN CANNOT BE SATISFIED BY WEALTH.
- THE SEEING OF MANY IS THE GREAT SIN OF ALL THE WORLD. SEE ALL AS SELF AND LOVE ALL; LET ALL IDEA OF SEPARETNESS GO.
- NO PRIVILEGE FOR ANYONE, EQUAL CHANCES FOR ALL; LET EVERYONE BE TAUGHT THAT THE DIVINE IS WITHIN, AND EVERYONE WILL WORK OUT HIS OWN SALVATION.
- DO NOT GO AGAINT ANYTHING---------------------------- OURS IS TO PUT THE CHEMICALS TOGETHER, THE LORD KNOWS HOW AND WHEN THE CRYTAL WILL FORM.
- DO NOT DISTURB, BUT HELP EVERYONE TO GET HIGHER AND HIGHER; INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.
- DO NOT RECOGNIZE WICKEDNESS IN OTHERS. WICKEDNESS IS IGNORANCE, WEAKNESS. WHAT IS THE GOOD OF TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE WEAK? CRITICISM AND DESTRUCTION ARE OF NO AVAIL. WE MUST GIVE THEM SOMETHING HIGHER; TELL THEM OF THEIR OWN GLORIOUS NATURE, THEIR BIRTHRIGHT.
- INJURE NONE, DENY THE POSITION OF NONE; TAKE MAN WHERE HE STANDS AND, IF YOU CAN, LEND HIM A HELPING HAND AND PUT HIM ON A HIGHER PLATFORM, BUT DO NOT INJURE AND DO NOT DESTROY. ALL WILL COME TO TRUTH IN THE LONG RUN.
- DO NOT TRY TO DISTURB THE FAITH OF ANY MAN. IF YOU CAN, GIVE HIM SOMETHING BETTER; IF YOU CAN, GET HOLD OF A MAN WHERE HE STANDS AND GIVE HIM A PUSH UPWARDS.
- Proclaim to the whole world with trumpet voice, “there is no sin in thee, there is no misery in thee; thou art the reservoir of omnipotent power. Arise, awake, and manifest the divinity within!”
- The world requires a few hundred bold men and women. Practise that boldness which dares know the truth, which dares show the truth in life, which does not quake before death, nay, welcomes death, makes a man know that he is the spirit, that in the whole universe, nothing can kill him. Then you will be free.
- Let us be brave. KNOW THE TRUTH AND PRACTISE THE TRUTH. THE GOAL MAY BE DISTINCT, BUT AWAKE, ARISE, AND STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED.
- The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature.
- UNSELFISHNESS IS GOD.
- TRUTH IS MY GOD.
- RELIGION IS THE REALISATION OF SPIRIT AS SPIRIT.
- WHERE THERE IS LOVE, IT IS HE.
- THIS REALISATION ALONE IS THE SOUL OF RELIGION.
- ONLY KNOW THE TRUTH AND REALISE IT.
- WHETHER WE KNOW IT OR NOT, WHETHER WE ARE CONSCIOUS OR UNCONSCIOUS OF IT, WE ARE ALL WORKING TO GET OUT OF THE DREAM OF THE WORLD.
- BUT, MIND YOU, THIS IS LIFE’S EXPERIENCE: IF YOU REALLY WANT THE GOOD OF OTHERS, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE MAY STAND AGAINST YOU AND CANNOT HURT YOU. IT MUST CRUMBLE BEFORE YOUR POWER OF THE LORD HIMSELF IN YOU, IF YOU ARE SINCERE AND REALLY UNSELFISH.
- THE KNOWER OF BRAHMAN NEVER SEEKS HIS OWN HAPPINESS. But what is there to prevent him from doing work for the welfare of others? Whatever work he does without attachment for its fruit brings only good to the world----------------------it is all ‘for the good of the many, for the happiness of the many’. Sri Ramakrishna used to say, “They never take a false step.”
- Let your souls ascend day and night like an “unbroken string” unto the feet of the Beloved whose throne is in your own hearts and let the rest take care of themselves, that is the body and everything else.
- But if any one preaches in India the Ideal of eating and drinking and making merry, if any one wants to apotheosise the material world into a God, that man is a liar; he has no place in this holy land, the Indian mind does not want to listen to him. Ay, in spite of the sparkle and glitter of Western civilization, in spite of all its polish and its marvelous manifestation of power, standing upon this platform, I tell them to their face that it is all vain. IT IS VANITY OF VANITIES. GOD ALONE LIVES. THE SOUL ALONE LIVES. SPIRITUALITY ALONE LIVES. HOLD ON TO THAT.
- AS FAR AS WE CAN, WE MUST GIVE UP.
THE ONLY POWER
THE ONLY POWER IS IN REALISATION, AND THAT LIES IN OURSELVES AND COMES FROM THINKING.
- Neither seek nor avoid; take what comes
- EARN THAT FIRST, ACQUIRE THAT
This is the message of Sri Ramakrishna to the modern world: “Do not care for doctrines, do not care for dogmas or sects, or churches, or temples; they count for little compared with the essence of existence in each man, which is spirituality; and the more this is developed in a man, the more powerful is he for good. Earn that first, acquire that, and criticize no one, for all doctrines and creeds have some good in them. Show by your lives that religion does not mean words, or names, or sects, but that it means spiritual realization”. Therefore my Master’s message to mankind is, “Be spiritual and realize Truth for yourself.”
- In my eyes this world is mere play--------------------- and it will always remain as such.
- All the work you do, is done for your own salvation, is done for your own benefit.
- What is the purpose of life?
Work, work, for to work only for the good of others is life.
- You have the right to work, but do not become so degenerate as to look for results.
- ‘This whole universe is my body; all health, all happiness is mine, because all is in the universe.’
- Love is the only power that stays by us and increases.
- Seeing evil we are creating it. What we are, we see outside, for the world is our mirror.
- If you, my sons, can proclaim this message to the world “Klebyam Ma Sma Gamaha Partha Netatwayupadhate”----------------------- then all this disease, grief, sin, and sorrow will vanish from off the face of the earth in three days. All these ideas of weakness will be nowhere. Now it is everywhere------------------------- this current of the vibration of fear. Reverse the current; bring in the opposite vibration, and behold the magic transformation! Thou art omnipotent------------------------ go, go to the mouth of the cannon, fear not.
- We are ever free if we would believe it, only have faith enough. YOU ARE THE SOUL, free and eternal, ever free, ever blessed. Have faith enough and you will be free in a minute. Everything in time, space, and causation is bound. The soul is beyond all time, all space, all causation. That which is bound is nature, not the soul. Therefore, proclaim your freedom and be what you are-------------------- ever free, ever blessed.
- BLESSED ARE THEY WHOSE BODIES GET DESTROYED IN THE SERVICE OF OTHERS.
- THE ENJOYMENT THAT YOU ARE SEEKING IS ONLY IN THE PEACE; AND PEACE, IN THE RENUNCIATION OF PHYSICAL PLEASURE.
- NEVER SAY “MINE”. WHENEVER WE SAY A THING IS “MINE”, MISERY WILL IMMEDIATELY COME.
- THE PERFECT LIFE WOULD BE A WONDERFUL HARMONY BETWEEN DOING AND SUFFERING.
- THE ONLY MEDIUM THROUGH WHICH SPIRITUAL FORCE CAN BE TRANSMITTED IS LOVE.
- ALL ETHICS, ALL HUMAN ACTION AND ALL HUMAN THOUGHT, HANG UPON THIS ONE IDEA OF UNSELFISHNESS.
- WHEN A MAN IS PERFECT HE SEES PERFECTION IN OTHERS.
- In speaking of the soul, to say that man is superior to the animal or the plant, has no meaning; the whole universe is one.
In plants the obstacle to soul-manifestation is very great; in animals a little less; and in man still less; in cultured, spiritual men still less; and in perfect men, it has vanished altogether. ALL OUR STRUGGLES, EXERCISES, PAINS, PLEASURES, TEARS, AND SMILES, ALL THAT WE DO AND THINK TEND TOWARDS THAT GOAL, THE TEARING UP OF THE SCREEN, MAKING THE WHOLE BIGGER, THINKING THE LAYERS THAT REMAIN BETWEEN THE MANIFESTATION AND THE REALITY BEHIND.
- SACRIFICE OF EVERYTHING FOR THE GOOD OF OTHERS IS REAL.
- The man who is perfectly moral has nothing more to do; he is free.
- UNTO HIM COMES EVERYTHING WHO DOES NOT CARE FOR ANYTHING.
- Don’t worry in the least; heaven or hell, or Bhakti or Mukti--------------------- don’t care for anything, but go, my boy, and spread the name of the Lord from door to door.
- SEEK NO HELP FROM HIGH OR LOW, FROM ABOVE OR BELOW. DESIRE NOTHING--------------------------- AND LOOK UPON THIS VANISHING PANORAMA AS A WITNESS AND LET IT PASS.
- BECOME PERFECTLY UNSELFISH, READY TO GIVE UP YOUR LIFE EVEN FOR AN ANT.
- Look not for the truth in any religion; IT IS HERE IN THE HUMAN SOUL, THE MIRACLE OF ALL MIRACLES-------------------------- IN THE HUMAN SOUL, THE EMPORIUM OF ALL KNOWLEDGE, THE MINE OF ALL EXISTENCE------------------------ seek here.
- MEN ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN ALL THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD.
- REALLY The Ultimate……………….
WE MAY TALK AND REASON ALL OUR LIVES, BUT WE SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF TRUTH, UNTILL WE EXPERIENCE IT OURSELVES.
- The Most Joyful Thing in the World
RELIGION SHOULD BE THE MOST JOYFUL THING IN THE WORLD, BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST.
- The two phases of this distinction in life are-------------------- first, that the man who knows the real Self, will not be affected by anything; secondly that that man alone can do good to the world.
- The (life) is a battlefield, fight your way out.
- Everybody should know that there is no salvation except through the conquering of desires.
- THE HAPPIEST IS THE MAN WHO IS NOT AT ALL SELFISH.
- Spiritual knowledge is the only thing that can destroy our miseries for ever.
- There is only one purpose in the whole of life--------------------EDUCATION.
- WE ARE WHAT OUR THOUGHTS HAVE MADE US, SO TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU THINK.
- When a man realizes he gives up everything.
- You have everything, nay, you are everything.
- About doctrines and so forth I have to say only this, that if anyone accepts Paramahamsa Deva as Avatara etc., it is all right; if one doesn’t do so, it is just the same. The truth about it is that in point of character, Paramahamsa Deva beats all previous record, and as regards teaching he was more liberal, more original and more progressive than all his predecessors. In other words, the older Teachers were rather one-sided, while the teaching of this new Incarnation or Teacher is that the best point of yoga, devotion, knowledge and work must be combined now so as to form a new society. ………………….The older ones were no doubt good, but this is the new religion of this age, -------------------the synthesis of yoga, knowledge, devotion and work-------------------------the propagation of knowledge and devotion to all, down to the very lowest, without distinction of age or sex. The previous incarnations were all right, but they have been synthesized in the person of Ramakrishna. For the ordinary man and the beginner steady devotion (Nishta) to an ideal is of paramount importance. That is to say, teach them that all great personalities should be duly honoured, but homage should be paid now to Ramakrishna. There can be no vigour without steady devotion. Without it one cannot preach with the intensity of a Mahavira (Hanuman). Besides, the previous ones have become rather old. Now we have a new India, with its new God, new religion and new Vedas. When, O Lord, shall our land be free from this eternal dwelling upon the past? Well, a little bigotry also is a necessity. But we must harbour no antagonistic feelings towards others.
- When you are doing any work, do not think of anything beyond. Do it as worship as the highest worship, and devote your whole life to it for the little being.
· Why weepest thou, brother? There is neither death nor disease for thee. Why weepest thou, brother? There is neither misery nor misfortune for thee. Why weepest thou, brother? Neither change nor death was predicted of thee. THOU ART EXISTENCE ABSOLUTE…………….. Be your own self.
· Love all alike.
· ALL powers and ALL purity and ALL greatness----------------- EVERY THING IS IN THE SOUL.
· When a man realises he gives up everything.
· Feel that you are great and you become great.
· BEAR ALL EVIL AND MISERY WITHOUT ONE MURMUR OF HURT, WITHOUT ONE THOUGHT OF UNHAPPINESS, RESISTANCE, REMEDY, OR RETALIATION.
· Doing is very great, but that comes from thinking……………….. Fill the brain therefore, with high thoughts, highest ideals; place them day and night before you; and out of that will come great work.
· Perish in the struggle to be holy; a thousand times welcome death.
· OUR GOAL IS UNSELFISHNESS.
· Activity always means resistance.
· Love for love’s sake. Because, it is the only law of life.
· Love makes no distinction between man and man.
- Come out if you can of this network of foolishness they call this world. Then I will call you indeed brave and free.
- UNCHASTE IMAGINATION IS AS BAD AS UNCHASTE ACTION.
- This world is neither good nor evil; each man manufactures a world for himself.
- This world is a huge lunatic asylum where all men are mad, some after money, some after women, some after name or fame, and a few after God.
- TALK NOT ABOUT IMPURITY, BUT SAY THAT WE ARE PURE.
- Give as the rose gives perfume, because it is its own nature, utterly unconsciousness of giving.
- I would rather go to a hundred thousand hells “doing good to others (silently) like the spring.”
- Have faith in man, whether he appears to be an angel or the very devil himself.
- It is the ideal that has made us what we are, and will make us what we are going to be.
- We are all of us struggling towards knowledge.
- The good live for others alone. The wise man should sacrifice himself for others. I can secure my own good only by doing your good. There is no other way, none whatsoever.
- There is only one ideal in morality unselfishness.
- Hold your mind free. All this that you see, the pains and miseries, are but the necessary conditions of this world; poverty and wealth and happiness are but momentary.
- Daily Quote Signup
· Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so. If there is any sin, this is the only sin----------------------to say that you are weak, or others are weak.
· Hold fast to the real Self, think only pure thoughts,…………………..
· Go on thinking holy thoughts continuously, that is the only way to suppress base impressions.
· Love everyone as your own self………
· Hold your life a sacrifice for the welfare of others; and if you choose the life of renunciation, do not even look at beauty and money and power.
· Desire nothing for yourself. Do all for others. This is to live and move and have your being in God.
· The power of suffering is infinitely greater than the power of doing; the power of love is infinitely of greater potency than the power of hatred.
· The idea that the goal is far off, far beyond nature, attracting us all towards it, has to be brought nearer and nearer, without degrading or degenerating it. The God of heaven becomes the God in nature, and the God in nature becomes the God who is nature, and the God who is nature becomes the God within this temple of the body, and the God dwelling in the temple of the body at last becomes the temple itself, becomes the soul and man--------------and there it reaches the last words it can teach…………………..Nature never has power over you. Like a frightened child you were dreaming that it was throttling you, and the release from this fear is the goal: not only to see it intellectually, but to perceive it, actualize it, much more definitely than we perceive this world. Then we shall know that we are free, and then alone, will all difficulties vanish, then will all the perplexities of heart be smoothed away, all crookedness made straight, then will vanish the delusion of manifoldness and nature; and Maya, instead of being a horrible, hopeless dream, as it is now, will become beautiful, and the earth instead of being a prison-house, will become our play-ground; and even dangers and difficulties, even all sufferings, will become defied and show us their real nature, will show us that behind everything, as the substance of everything He is standing, and that He is the one real Self.
· Root out selfishness, and everything that makes you selfish.
· No man can hate another and live.
· To be unselfish, perfectly selfless, is salvation itself; for the man within dies, and God alone remains.
· Man should hunger for one thing alone, the spirit, because spirit alone exists.
· We are what our thoughts have made us, so take care of what you think.
· He who chooses perfection becomes pure.
· Kindness and love can buy you the whole world.
· Past, present, and future knowledge, all exists in all of us.
· Strive after that Rishihood, stop not till you have attained the goal, and the whole world will of itself bow at your feet!
· Say, “I am the Spirit! Nothing external can touch me”. When evil thoughts arise, repeat that, give that sledge-hammer blow on their heads, “I am the Spirit! I am the Witness, the Ever-Blessed! I have no reason to do, no reason to suffer, I have finished with everything, I am the witness. I am in my picture gallery---------this universe is my museum, I am looking at these successive paintings. They are all beautiful. Whether good or evil. I see the marvelous skill, but it is all one. Infinite flames of the great Painter! ”
· If you are pure, if you are strong, you, one man, are equal to the whole world.
· Learn to feel yourself in other bodies, to know that we are all one. Throw all other nonsense to the winds. Spit out your actions, good or bad, and never think of them again. What is done is done. Throw off superstition. Have no weakness even in the face of death. Do not repent, do not brood over past deeds, and do not remember your good deeds, be azad (free). The weak, the fearful, the ignorant will never reach the Atman. You cannot undo, the effect must come, face it; but be careful never to do the same thing again. Give up the burden of all deeds to the Lord; give all, both good and bad. Do not keep the good and give only the bad. God helps those who do not help themselves.
· He who is the servant of all is the true master. He never becomes a leader, in whose love there is a consideration of high or low. He whose love knows no end, and never stops to consider high or low, has the whole world lying at his feet.
· Life on the plane of the spirit is the only life, life on any other plane is mere death.
· Everything must go down before the will, for that comes from God and God Himself; a pure and a strong Will is omnipotent.